THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16

Writing In the Sand

The beach is one of my favorite places to be. I have many fond memories of writing in the sand myself. Normally the things I chose to write were the names of my latest crush. Obviously, that was not MIB's idea here when sand writing. I love this picture - it is so "me," and I wasn't even there! Way to think like your mom MIB!
Second, is a picture of MIB with his companion, Elder Labii, a Philippine native from Cagayan. The third man in the picture, I'm guessing, is an investigator. Something I should explain about the hand gesture near the neck: It almost looks like a gesture to strangle a person, but it means "handsome." MIB isn't running around pretending to strangle every person he takes pictures with : ) Elder Labii actually speaks 10 different languages. MIB says that he often interchanges the languages while speaking. I can see that happening. Any of you with the multi language knowledge may concure. Let me know.
When I asked what yummy food MIB has been cooking, he said, "I can make really really good mango shakes :D Mangoes and pineapple are the greatest things ever!" I could go for one of his shakes right now. Ummmm, yum.
The next picture is one that maybe MIB should have seen earlier. This is a group of people crossing the river. They are on a float (possibly made of bamboo) and pulling themselves on a cable or rope across the river. This was a good demonstration for MIB, maybe he'll try this next time - rather than wading across and getting soaked crossing the river.

2 comments:

tammy said...

He's in a pretty primitive part of the world! Imagine having to cross that river every time you needed to get somewhere! Sounds like he is doing great--keep posting!

angie said...

I love hearing of his adventures. What a great experience!