THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14

Birthday greetings

My birthday came, as it does once a year, and was wonderful. Co-workers at work made cake, sang, gave gifts and celebrated with me there. Hubby and Naws took me out for lunch. My mother cooked dinner for the whole family, including my niece and nephew who were there. In fact, my nephew-in-law, who works at the MTC (where MIB is) brought me a card from MIB with a recent photo soon to be posted). My children, husband, family, friends and neighbors all made me feel special on this special day!
Short kiddo story: My four-year-old was carrying in his pocket a little jewelry box. There was nothing in it, but he was keeping it in his pocket and distraught about a gift for me for my birthday. After some time, Hubby was able to drag out some more insight from Naws concerning this little box. It turns out, Naws wanted to get me a necklace for my birthday and he knew they came in little boxes. It was very cute!
Cheers to "another 38 years!!" Mabuhay!

1 comments:

tammy said...

THAT is adorable!!