THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 1

Hair Cuts, Disney, Romeo & Juliet, 5 going on 13!






The rest of the family does still exists. My hubby CUT his HAIR. Yep, he will forever now have sympathy for what "up keep" long hair requires. Here are some of the pictures of the hair cut. He was able to donate to braids to locks of love. He has no desire to grow his hair out again. : (










Princess has finished up basketball season and is now on to golf. The girls here in "golf country" definitely know how to golf. It's been fun for her to have to stretch to keep up with them! The music department made a trip to Disney Land last month and enjoyed being able to work with some Disney musicians to play their music to a few animation clips. She had a great time, of course!
DK enjoyed a season of basketball as well and continues to play tennis several times a week. He is currently involved in another play. He's doing Shakespeare. I never thought I'd see the day he'd go for that. But yes, he is Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet. Although the school year is winding down, we are gearing up for the activities that the summer will bring!!
NAWs loved playing basketball this season. He did notice that he enjoyed the games more than the practise. Surprise, surprise! He enjoyed Easter so much with his cousin here. He is now hard core into riding his bicycle. He seems to be 5 going on 13!
Me? I am concerned that after Princess gets her driver's license, I'll still have two more kids to experience the driving thing with. Uuhhg! Will I survive? : ) I recall being so frustrated when I was learning to drive (on a stick-shift no less) while my father ate crackers and gave very little direction. I wanted more help, insight, something. However, I wish my poor daughter had my father to be so laid back and CALM as a licensed driver next to her. I KNOW she would enjoy the driving experience so much more that way than with "up tight" me. How did that happen? As a teenager, I always thought my dad was so up-tight, but that's nothing compared to me in the passenger's seat with Princess behind the wheel! : )

1 comments:

angie said...

Sounds like you are all doing great! Love the haircut! Will he miss his mistaken identity? Tell Sara hello from me. :)