THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7


Wow! It's been a long while since I last blogged.
I do believe that I was avoiding the MTC count down. As if not seeing it would make it stop all together! (Denial)
So I'm back - with some great photos of MIB! I am so fortunate to have a VERY talented friend that captured Mitchel wonderfully! Check her out at feltphotography.com
Dawn, our friend and make-up artist, did his make-up (a first for MIB). Thanks Dawn!
Here is my favorite GQ photo of MIB (above on the right)

I love this one too - It is all him (on the left)

Okay - pictures are worth a thousand words - so enjoy!

Tune in again soon (yes, I commit to "soon") There are more photos to come.








2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, what great shots!! I hope things are going well for you. Time does march on doesn't it?

tammy said...

Um, where the heck did that young man come from? What great shots!! He looks a lot like you, Ginger! Wow! Missionary time already....