THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12

And then morning comes...

Some days more than others, it is important to remember that the morning will come again tomorrow! Today feels a little like one of those! I read Leslie's blog about Chris leaving and her new church calling and all I can think is "CHANGE" and tons of it! She is handling it beautifully. That is so helpful to those of us that see the change coming in our own lives. I don't just mean they see change in the future, they see it in the NEAR future! Change is inevitable, it's adventurous, it makes life exciting, it teaches us new things and it's everything we allow it to be. It happens whether we want it to or are ready or not. So, it truly is in our best interest to go with it. (I'm working hard to convince myself. Can you tell?)
The less we resist it, the easier it is. The more we embrace it the more we can grow from it. The more we hope for it, the more fun it will be.
After all, if we never did deal with change - we never would have been born. Think of all the change that children look forward to every day of their lives - and don't they seem to love living life everyday! They enjoy the simple things, find joy in everyday stuff. I love watching children. It is no wonder, once again, that we should be more like little children. They have such a better grasp on living.
Thanks Leslie, for handling the change in your life so eloquently. You are a great example to me! Carry on.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Amen Sista!! It's all in the attitude!

Leslie said...

Thanks Ginger,
I will for sure stop complaining about my new calling after reading your blog. We have definately had a lot of change recently. But...
"Life Is Good".
And.. wow, spinning?? You really are awesome.